- How long does shipping take?
I try my best to ship orders as soon as possible but, since this is a one cat operation, it can take up to 3 days for me to ship them.
- For UK orders, Royal Mail aims to deliver the next working day, including Saturdays.
- For Europe orders, 3-5 working days.
- For the rest of the world, 6-7 working days.
This all depends on when you placed your order and when parcels are collected in my are, so there could be an extra day on top of that.
If you need me to ship something urgently, please do let me know! I can't offer any faster shipping methods because they get absurdly expensive, but I can do my best to send your order more quickly.
DUE TO COVID-19 ORDERS ARE TAKING LONGER THAN USUAL TO ARRIVE. I'm still shipping things normally but this is beyond my control, sorry :-(
- Do you have a tracking number?
To keep shipping costs as affordable as possible, I don't ship with tracking because it gets very expensive.
- I haven't received my order yet, what should I do?
If your order hasn't arrived after 3 weeks, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure out what to do. I can always send you a replacement :)
Again, please have a bit of extra patience due to Covid-19!
Any other questions, please get in touch at email@example.com and I'll get back at you as soon as I can!! =^. .^=